25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
- teacher: you can't bullshit this essay
- me (under my breath): if you're an amateur
People need to realize the significance of this post, because when I reblogged it it was just blank so I think some people may not understand what this is trying to say
Adopting an animal (or buying from someone close to you who has recently had puppies, kittens, etc) is not like simply going to the store and buying a toy. You do not just get to throw it away once you are done with it and it stops being cute in your eyes
This is a real living thing that has emotions, needs, and wants, not something to be thrown away when YOU are done after YOU entered at commitment to raise and care for this animal.
What’s just as bad as dumping the animal off just anywhere you want, whether it be on the side of the road or in a shelter, is that a lot of these animals end up dying after that. Animals are NOT always adopted and strays are not always picked up. Animals can get put down, run over, tortured, and a list of other things
People should really think about what they are responsible for before they bring an animal into their life
Not to mention that that animal loves you, you are his world, and when you drop him off at the shelter - or worse, in the street - you are abandoning him. He doesn’t know what he did wrong, he thinks you’ll come back, maybe you just dropped him off for a bit and you’ll come back to him.
Not only did you make a commitment, but that animal loves you and throwing them away isn’t just breaking that commitment, it’s throwing away someone who doesn’t understand why you don’t love him anymore and where you went.
This is so important. Animals are NOT toys you just can’t return them because you got bored. Think first before you buy a cute little puppy for your girlfriend or sister or whatever. Okay. This just make me so mad that I can’t keep talking about it. Seriously you have no heart if you do this. Seriously
This shit pisses me off
How could you be so hateful to that poor puppy who loves you
People actually do this? Like the fuck?
DON’T BUY AN ANIMAL IF YOU AREN’T PLANNING ON KEEPING IT LONG TERM!
I’m getting pretty sick and tired of seeing comments like this on my pictures.
Look. I know I cosplay a super sexualized character. I accept that. I love Moxxi and everything she is. I don’t pretend like my boobs AREN’T in your face in this cosplay, because they sure as hell are. That’s who Moxxi IS.
If you said that to Moxxi you’d get one of two things depending on her mood. A few rounds from Rubi or a hefty price tag you couldn’t hope to achieve even after weeks of looting.
Try as I might, I’m NOT Moxxi. I’m a real life human being on Earth. Not Pandora. Not Elpis. I’m not a doll or a pair of boobs. I can’t blast you out of my sight with my favorite corrosive pistol, but I CAN get out the banhammer and paste your name/username everywhere for the world to see what a disgusting creep you are.
This is not a compliment. This is harassment. This is disgusting. This is not how you treat anybody, cosplay or not.
And I will not tolerate it.
#cosplay #costume #madmoxxi #creeps #rude #harassment
Allow us to share this rather important post to our 45,185 followers because behaviour like this should never be tolerated.
Thanks so much for the reblog! If anyone seeing this ever gets harrassed in this way, don’t ever hesitate to ban/block and report! Numbers are far less important than respect and support.
This is what it means to age gracefully…
God save the queen
I’m sick of the media telling us women can only be beautiful during a very tiny portion of their lives. Look at this amazing person, and tell me she hasn’t always been and remains to this day drop dead gorgeous.
Ladies, you’re always and forever beautiful. Remember that.
I’m not saying that beauty is the most important thing, I’m only saying your age will never steal it from you. So just keep rockin’ it.
Jean Valjean in the first 10 minutes of the movie: I only stole a loaf of bread
literally me for the rest of Les Miserables:
Fun fact! ^This line in Aladdin was a reference to Les Miserables. They had it because the girl who did the voice for Jasmine’s singing, Lea Salonga, played Eponine on broadway and is one of the most famous Eponines ever. She also went on to play Fantine and was the singing voice of Mulan
I enjoy role-playing, cosplay photography, singing, cooking, the color blue, video games, the country/western life, anime, and much much more. Feel free to give a follow and I hope you like my things. My RP characters can be seen here: http://hikokisrpcharacters.tumblr.com :) Subscribe via RSS.